Polyester reinforced styrene butadiene styrene (SBS) modified waterproofing membrane (180gr/m2) in 3mm thickness with polyethylene film on top with thin silica sand
BATIMIX SBWM 131 (EP/180 Sand, 3mm) is an SBS (Styrene Butadiene Styrene) modified, bituminous waterproofing membrane produced in 3mm thickness for general waterproofing applications. Its upper surface and subsurface are coated with PE. It is reinforced with Polyester.
BATIMIX SBWM 131 (EP/180 Sand, 3mm) is ideal for general use in single or multi-layer systems. It is used for waterproofing any concrete or cemented flat surface. It is also used for waterproofing low slope concrete roofs, balconies, car parks, sewage canals, and subgrade structures.
BATIMIX SBWM 131 (EP/180 Sand, 3mm) membrane is characterized by the following:
- Used in single or multilayer systems
- Good high-temperature resistant and low-temperature resistant properties
- Good adaptability to extreme climates
- High tensile strength and tear resistance property. High in ductility and good in dimensional stability
- Strong adaptability to base layers prone to deformation
- Corrosion and ultraviolet radiation resistant
- Good in puncture resistance, cannot be broken easily, has a self-healing property, and is good in aging resistance
- Provides a strong lasting bond
- In situ waterproofing - local application exactly where it's needed
- Excellent alternative for areas with many complex details
- Quick and straightforward to apply
- Water cannot find a track under the membrane, enabling any damage to be traced quickly and repaired easily
- Adheres readily to any sound concrete, brickwork, timber or steel, and will effectively cover corners and any minor surface irregularities or protrusions
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as -50C Excellent low-temperature flexibility and adhesion characteristics
- No on-site curing time required
- When used over construction or bridging joints, there is no need for specific detailing as the membrane is flexible enough to accommodate minor structural movements that are likely to occur
- Has been independently assessed to last the lifetime of the structure
- 10 meter roll of 3mm thickness and 1 meter width
Health & Safety
BATIMIX SBWM 131 (EP/180 Sand, 3mm) is not a hazardous material. For additional information, kindly refer to the product’s Material Safety Data Sheet.