Polyester reinforced atactic polypropylene (APP) modified waterproofing membrane (180 g/m²) in 3mm thickness with polyethylene film on top covered with thin sand
BATIMIX ABWM 123 (P/180 Sand, 4mm) is an APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified, bituminous waterproofing membrane produced in 3mm thickness for general waterproofing applications. Its upper surface and subsurface are coated with PE. It is reinforced with Polyester.
BATIMIX ABWM 123 (P/180 Sand, 4mm) is ideal for general use in single or multi-layer systems. It is used for waterproofing any concrete or cemented flat surface. It is also used for waterproofing low slope concrete roofs, balconies, car parks, sewage canals, and subgrade structures.
BATIMIX ABWM 123 (P/180 Sand, 4mm) membrane is characterized by the following:
- Used in single or multilayer systems
- Provides a strong, lasting bond
- In situ waterproofing, with a local application exactly where it's needed
- Excellent alternative for areas with many complex details
- Quick and straightforward to apply
- Water cannot find a track under the membrane, enabling any damage to be traced quickly and repaired easily
- Adheres readily to any sound concrete, brickwork, timber, or steel. It will effectively cover corners and any minor surface irregularities or protrusions
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as -50°C
- Excellent low-temperature flexibility and adhesion characteristics
- No on-site curing is required
- When used over construction or bridging joints, there is no need for specific detailing as the membrane is flexible enough to accommodate minor structural movements that are likely to occur
- Has been independently assessed to last the lifetime of the structure
- 10 meter roll of 4 mm thickness and 1 meter width
Health & Safety
BATIMIX ABWM 123 (P/180 Sand, 4mm) is not a hazardous material. For additional information, kindly refer to the product’s Material Safety Data Sheet.